Tuesday, December 01, 2009

New book by CBIG member Marilyn Brown




Congrats go out to fellow CBIG member Marilyn Brown on the release of her newly illustrated children's book titled "Gifts of the Heart", written by Karen Oman. If you are looking for a great book for this Christmas season, I suggest you check it out!

Here's a little blurb about the book

"When a terrible storm whisks Grandpa and Grandma off the road on Christmas Eve, it scatters their grandchildren’s presents all across Mother Goose Land. Their search for the lost gifts leaves them empty-handed but with hearts overflowing with love. But what will Grandpa and Grandma tell their grandkids when they arrive without presents?

A knock on the door leads grandparents and grandchildren on an exciting Christmas adventure, a night filled with music, magic, and the best gifts of all—gifts of the heart.

Featuring lush illustrations by painter Marilyn Brown, Gifts of the Heart brings generations together around a timeless message of love and generosity."

5 comments:

Nina Crittenden said...

Hooray, Marilyn!!! Congratulations!!!

Sharon Wagner said...

Congrats Marilyn!

Carter Hicks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carter Hicks said...

Hello Everyone my name is Carter Hicks, I play in a band called Dawn of Wolves. I am really interested in contacting an illustrator who is part of this guild named Stephen Gammell.

He is by my far my favorite artist and I will claim the rights as his number 1 fan, I would be very interested in paying him to do the cover art for my band's next album cover.

If anyone knows how to contact him please contact me at cartmanrokr@yahoo.com, Please if anyone knows how to get ahold of him let me know because my music and writing has been influenced by his art since I was a child.

Carter Hicks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.